07900 565235

Beginners Insurance Policy

Learner Driver's Own Insurance Policy

Get extra practice in a car with your own policy, safeguarding the owner's no claims

New Driver have joined forces with Collingwood Insurance to offer you an insurance policy just for learner drivers.

You can insure your own or someone else’s car whilst learning to drive. That way you get as much practice as and when you need it.

If you own your own car then a Collingwood Learner Driver policy offers you comprehensive cover. Please check policy documents for full cover.

If you don’t own the car, but want to practice in your parents or friends car for example, then you have probably found that they don’t want to let you behind the wheel of their car because it either costs too much, or because of the risk to their no claims bonus.

With Collingwood Learners, you can insure any car, group 15* or less and under £20,000 in value. The policy is in the name of the learner driver and provides comprehensive or third party fire and theft cover in the vehicle specified, providing they are supervised by someone over the age of 21 who has held a Full Valid UK/EU Driving Licence for a minimum of 3 years.

After an initial minimum policy of 28 days, further cover can be purchased for periods of 7, 28 56, 84, 112, 140 or 168 day durations, as required. For a free, no obligation, quote at discounted rates please click on the banner below. Visit Collingwoods' Website  for more information. Or Call Collingwood on  0845 470 0014** and quote reference "NewDriver".

Car Insurance Policy for Beginners

* In accordance with the Insurer’s (Collingwood Insurance Company Ltd) car grouping list

** Monday - Friday, 8am - 7pm. Saturday, 9am - 1pm